Friday 1 January 2016

New Years Outfit

Happy New Year!   I hope had a great evening seeing in 2016 however you spent it.  We went to a friend's house party with the kids and had such a lovely time.  Kinda sad that the holiday season is coming to an end - we've loved lying in every morning, going for late lunches, lazing around and generally being completely off-duty for a couple of weeks.


Life must go on I guess - and a new year means new season collections!  Woohoo!


In the meantime, here's what I wore during the day to visit one of my very best friends. I'm a big fan of anything with a military feel so for 60 quid and 75% wool I'm very happy.




black coat - Zara / black jeans - Topshop / black and white breton - H&M / black Victorian boots - Next / grey cashmere scarf - M&S / grey bag - Balenciaga


And here's what I wore last night.  (I clearly need to work on my poses, I look not dissimilar to a wrestler in heels here...)




black and white star print shirt - Equipment / black jeans - Topshop / black heels - Next / cream fur jacket - Zara / pewter clutch - Marc Jacobs



No comments:

Post a Comment