Tuesday 1 March 2016

Boden round up

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



First day of Spring?  Not in Bristol.  It's cold, wet and grey and I'm swathed in 400 layers and an enormous parka. 


However, if there's one thing guaranteed to get me thinking about long sunny days it's new spring/summer stock and filthy weather notwithstanding, today the shiny new Boden catalogue dropped into my post box.  A quick flick through and it's safe to say that Johnnie B and team are (as the kids would say) "on fleek" this season.  Here are my favourites, clockwise from top middle...




relaxed boho dress
Alice A-line dress
Lottie linen tassel trouser
pony slide sandal
Bonnie studded flat
gauzy boho top
broderie top
Oxford lace dress
pink silk shirt


The Freida lace up sandal is also a bit special with more than a hint of the Isabel Marants.  What are your favourites? 









1 comment: